Mechanical and Electrical Building Services Consulting Engineers
We specialise in the following commercial sectors, Consultation, Design and Specification, Mechanical and Electrical Quality Audit and Defect Reports, Building Information Modeling – AutoCAD “As Installed” Drawings and Electrical Load Analysis Assessment Reports. The Practice includes professional members of The Institution of Engineering and Technology, The Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers, The British Institute of Facilities Management, is formally accredited ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Assured, Safecontractor and Constructionline accredited plus an appointed Client Associate of the Electrical Contractors Association (ECA).
As an experienced “hands-on” building services engineering consultancy we understand the technicalities associated with statutory and non-statutory compliance. Therefore, we provide helpful cost-effective solutions to enhance such compliance.
Barbour Consulting Limited, following Client and market demand is pleased to announce the extension of our services within the Critical infrastructure market place. To this extent we are pleased to offer the following Mechanical and Electrical project management installation services to discerning Clients;
- Out-of-Home advertising media installation
- Critical Infrastructure – installation, maintenance and improvements
- Eaton UPS approved supplier/installer
- UPS and battery maintenance
- Anord Mardix Busbar trunking approved installer
- Commercial electrical distribution and Comms Room installation
- Standby Generators 10 kVA to 2 MVA
- Fiamm UPS authorised battery distribution and battery systems installers
- Power Shield battery monitoring authorised distributor and installers
The consultancy is fully conversant with the requirements of “The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015” and as such operates as “Principal Designer” (where instructed) on our designed projects.