Design, Installation and Management – IT Industry Specialists
Barbour Consulting Limited is an established, Building services consultancy specialising in the IT industry, administered under the direction of, Mark Brazier – (Linked-in profile NICEIC Area Engineer) Caspar Cox, Glenn Buckett and Ashley Arram. We provide bespoke professional services to discerning clients throughout EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) from our offices located adjacent to Gatwick Airport – Crawley, West Sussex, RH10 1LQ.
Following Client and market demand we are pleased to announce the extension of our services within the IT Critical infrastructure industry. To this extent we are pleased to offer the following Mechanical and Electrical project management and installation services to discerning Clients;
- Out-of-Home advertising media installation
- Critical Infrastructure – installation, maintenance and enhancement
- Eaton UPS approved supplier/installer
- UPS and battery maintenance
- Anord Mardix Busbar trunking approved installer
- Commercial electrical distribution and Comms Room installation
- Standby Generators 10 kVA to 2 MVA
- Fiamm UPS authorised battery distribution and battery systems installers
- Power Shield battery monitoring authorised distributor and installers
We specialise in the following IT commercial sectors, Consultation, Design and Specification, Electrical Quality Audit and Defect Reports, Building Information Modeling – AutoCAD “As Installed” Drawings and Electrical Load Analysis Assessment Reports. The Practice includes professional members of The Institution of Engineering and Technology, is formally accredited ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Assured, RISQ’s, Safecontractor and Constructionline accredited plus a registered member of the Electrical Contractors Association (ECA).
As an experienced “hands-on” building services consultancy we understand the technicalities associated with statutory and non-statutory compliance. Therefore, we provide helpful cost-effective solutions to enhance such compliance.
The consultancy is fully conversant with the requirements of “The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2015” and as such operates as “Principal Designer” (where instructed) on our designed projects.